Well we have a special offer for you! On Saturday 20th April 2013 we are running a DSAT Gas Blender workshop.
The DSAT (Diving Science and Technology) Gas Blender course develops your ability to competently blend enriched air nitrox using the blending methods available in the dive industry.
For Nitrox divers in particular, undertaking this course gives you a full appreciation of the safety protocols, risks and hazards of handling gas mixtures as well as increased understanding of the gas you are breathing or planning to use.
You need to be over 18 years old and be a Nitrox qualified diver.
What you will achieve:
1) Qualification to blend enriched air within one percent of the target mix as measured by oxygen content.
2) Knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of different blending methodologies.
3) Understanding of the potential hazards related to handling oxygen, and how to manage those hazards.
4) Knowledge of the steps for oxygen cleaning.
5) Knowledge of the requirements for oxygen service.
Also as the 21st April is a Club Diving day... you could mix your own gas (32% target mix) during the course for you to personally dive on ... all included in the price! Some "light' reading is required prior to the course.
Places are limited, book your slot today!