Each one of our big balloons has an offer on it, one for each of our trading days left. If you want to see all the offers then just drop in and have a look... or follow our social media channels as we publish them daily.
Enriched Air Speciality course
The computer has five modes:
- Air Mode sets your computer for recreational dives when you're breathing air. Displaying how deep you are and how long you can stay at that depth on top of other information.
- Nitrox Mode adjusts your decompression algorithm for EANx mixes from 21-99% Oxygen. You can change your ppO2 where you prefer and an alarm will sound if you go too deep.
- Free Mode is a snorkeling / apnea mode that has a dedicated system that will record your max depths and dive times without penalising you for ascending quickly or record decompression info.
- Gauge Mode turns the computer into a simple depth gauge and bottom diver without recording any decompression info. You can only change out of gauge mode after 48hrs because the computer isn't recording your decompression info.
- Off Mode deactivates the water activation so the computer doesn't activate every time it gets wet.
- Extended warranty
- Initial setup (with you) before you take the computer away and advise on the best way to use your computer for the diving that you are doing / going to do. If purchasing as a Christmas present this can be deferred until the New Year
- Handling of any warranty issues for no extra charge
- Provide ongoing advise and answers to any questions you might have on your computer during its lifetime