Making us think of warmer locations in the world, holidays past and those yet to come particularly on a cold day like today
It offers freedom and an insight into the world that divers are very aware of as not everyone wants to be a diver (yes really!)
Snorkeling has many positive aspects, from an active lifestyle to stress relief and general happiness as a side effect.
We experience the world, and comprehend it through our senses. The sea is such a multi-sensory experience. It is visually simulating with a thousand shades of constantly moving blue. Smells and sounds of waves have an effect on our wellbeing. And thats before we get into it!
Our bodies have been shaped and formed by water - after all we have an ocean inside us. Just like the Earth, we are 70% saltwater.
Cold water stimulates the vagus nerve, calming our fight or flight response, lowering cortisol and releasing fee-good hormones.
Just looking at water changes our brain wave frequency, putting us into a more mediative state.
There is growing body of evidence pointing towards the powerful healing effects of regular and gradual buildup of immersion or swimming in the sea and on top of all of that there is nothing quite like being able to swim above some coral and watch fish swim around you as you float in the cool water. There are so many amazing sights to see and we hope you take the opportunity to go see them like Whale Sharks in Tanzania
- Mask - We can fit you for a mask - nothing worse than one that leaks!
- Snorkel - Talk through all of the various snorkels - advantages / disadvantages
- Integrated Full Face system - maybe you want a Full mask system, where you can now breath out of both your mouth and nose AND no fogging.
- Safety Vests
- Practise - We can take you through snorkelling or Skin Diving skills in the pool prior to your holiday
- Protective Items - Wetsuits - Rash Vests - Leggings
- Fins - Open Heel or Closed Heel
- Beach Shoes
- Wet Boots