Whether sunk intentionally or tragically, whether a sunken ship, a plane or an automobile, the call of wrecks is nearly irresistible to divers.
Through the PADI Wreck Diver Speciality course, you get the skills, knowledge and procedures you need to answer the call of wreck diving.
What will I learn?
- You'll learn techniques for diving and exploring wrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck SCUBA diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organising and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
For more details, see our Wreck Speciality web page and contact us on 01572 868450 or email to book your place.