Fourth Element Face Masks ARE NOW IN STOCK designed to offer protection and comfort using ECONYL® regenerated nylon, made in part from lost fishing nets.
These masks are suitable for use with or without filters and can be machine washed, dried and reused indefinitely, reducing waste. Remove filter before washing.
The masks are secured with a double cord and knotted around the back of the head to avoid discomfort on the ears, but can be easily converted to ear loops if needed.
All face masks come with three PM 2.5 filters which have five layers of filtration including an activated carbon core layer.
1. Not suitable for children
2. Please ensure mask covers face well and is secured firmly
3. If soiled, remove immediately, do no touch eyes or mouth and safely stow mask until it can be washed
4. Please wash at 30 degrees C after every use with your regular laundry detergent
5. To be used in conjunction with other safety measures such as hand washing and not touching your face
Please note that this product cannot be returned due to Health & Hygiene reasons.
Dive Rutland is the trading name for Dive Rutland Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 9433835.
Registered address: 8 Horn Close, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6FE